Frequently Asked Questions
- When does the Online Registration for MHCET 2014 start?
Do I have to report to any CET office for Online registration?
- Online Registration for MHCET 2014 starts on 5th March 2014 and ends on 29th March 2014. Please see schedule available on www.dmer.org website.
Do I require any documents to get registered Online?
- No. Online Registration can be done from any place of convenience (including from home) using internet.
If I have passed /appearing for (HSC)12th / Equivalent Examination from a School/Jr. College in Mumbai, how do I know if the ‘District of College’ falls under Mumbai(11) or Mumbai Suburban(12).
- No. You will only be required to fill the information in the online application form like birth-date, residential address, contact details like mobile no, email id etc and SSC mark details etc.
Am I allowed to edit / make changes to the data filled online.
- If your School/ Jr. College is situated anywhere between Colaba and Mahim or Colaba and Sion, then select Mumbai(11) and if it is beyond Sion and Mahim, then select Mumbai Suburban(12).
I have made an error in filling my first name / father's / husband's first name / last name / mother's first name / date of birth. What should I do?
- Yes, you will be prompted to verify the data entered by you after you click "NEXT" on the registration form. You can view your complete data and should you want to make any changes, click on "EDIT". If you find that the data is correct, click "Upload Photograph & Signature". Please note that no change in the four name fields, date of birth and email is possible.
How do I get login credential (i.e. Application No. and Password) for logging in?
- You will be allowed to correct these errors by sending a letter to the competent authority, MHCET, Mumbai. This letter should be submitted before declaration of results and should be accompanied by SSC marksheet.
If I forget my password that I have created during the process of registration, how to retrieve it?
- During the process of online registration you will generate your own password. After submission of registration form, system will generate Application No. Candidates are advised to keep the application no. and password confidential till the end of the process. Password is very important for participating in the Online Process. Sharing of password can result in its misuse by somebody else, leading to even exclusion of genuine candidate from the online process.
When shall I receive the MHCET 2014 Admit Card?
- To retrieve the forgotten password, system facilitates the following process: Click on Forgot Password. Candidate is required to enter details like MHCET Application No., Date of Birth and Mother's First Name as filled at the time of registration. The above data submitted by candidate will be validated with registered candidate's database. If the above entries match, only then the system will allow to create a new password.
What is the duration and pattern of the Examination?
- You can download your admit card from our website www.mhcet2014.co.in. any time during April 28, 2014 – May 07, 2014.
Are there any restrictions on the file size for the photograph and signature?
- The Examination will be of 3 hours i.e. from 10:00 am to 01:00 pm. Please see Rule NO. 3 (i.e. Scheme of Examination) in Brochure.
When can I check & confirm my photo and signature before the admit card is generated?
- Yes, the file size of the photograph should not be more than 50 KB and the signature file should also not be more than 50 KB. For steps to reduce file size click here...
When are MHCET 2014 results out?
- On successfully registering for MHCET 2014, you are required to upload your recent passport size photograph and signature and the same is displayed on the Acknowledgement Form which will be available after you have made the payment at any of the SBI branch. Please note that full height photographs / portions cut from group photographs etc. will not be accepted and the application summarily rejected.
- Results will be declared by 14th June 2014.